FOR THE LOVE OF WOMEN


My first born when I decide to be a dad, I Pray that she is a girl. But if it will be a boy I will not fuss.
But Lord let it be a girl.
Why a girl? Why not a girl?

I am a man, and there is always that attraction for the opposite sex, parents, children or whatever the package. Ask any man and they will tell you, anything female wrapping and best of all female content itself is a "hell yeah!" for us!

Next, these beings are amazing, I mean it. It must have taken the best part of the sixth day and all the genius of creations to come up with this masterpiece.
But why are they amazing?
Do you know? I don't know too. Better even, scientist neither(cant be sure on this but they haven't come up with a proved *ish).
So am allowed to think and I say, maybe its their intricacy, or their simplicity.

I say they are all more complicated and manipulative, yet so easy and manipulated at the same rate!
Take this for example.
Who would love you more simply and wholly than a woman?
But whose love would you find more buffling and breathtaking, confusing and mind-boggling like a woman's?
The answer to both questions is NONE.
Unless maybe you haven't experienced a female figure in your life in form of a mother, sister girlfriend or spouse or you need to define love, in which case I cant help you.

They are amazing(am repeating myself for lack of a better word), so much, that Shaggy thought only a Woman(read God) would manage to create them. You have listened to his song 'strength of a woman'.
I agree with him.

Look here. If "God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them...(genesis 1:27), Then God must have also been a woman, just as he was a man! Now, isn't that amazing in its own way?

So Dear God I want a newly born girl in my life when that day comes. To nature and grow to a fully grown woman. To watch every milestone it takes to be a woman that every man gives respect and adores. To see and idolize my dear mum(R.I.P) through her, a woman whom I loved in ways even I cannot explain.

I would like to sing along to DMX but my song would rather flow...

"Lord give me a daughter."

0 comments:

Post a Comment