confession: I love what am doing.

I will stop this, whom am I fooling?
I like you.
No. I love you.
If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.
If all I wanted was a one-night-stand, some experiment, I would be gone by now.
But am still here, and I don't know what is keeping me!
I didn't have to learn your name, or even you number.
Why did I have to ask your favourites, if I wasn't planning to stay?
You have been a part of me for three years now, its too late to pretend.
Even better, you don't show any signs of leaving, I feel like a traitor.
I have to confess to living a lie.
Telling everyone else its an infatuation while confessing love to you.
I decide to live true to my feelings because after this long I have seen.
I want you in my life, for longer than I wanted to accept.
It started as a joke, now am into you.
Hope you wont reject me now that I come out in full.
Am changing you from just a job to my profession.

2 comments:

  1. Dave said...

    Med School inakuchanganya1

  2. hahaha.
    hamna @astalavista. just a confession!

Post a Comment