Vertically-Challenged or Taller?



Short is good.

It may not be in many circumstances, like, No one likes a short dick, and, short-as in height- makes you the joke of the crowd. Short gets you nick-named pygmy and midget. But short is good in this particular case.

I have come to conclude that I love me a short chic.

I don’t know why I always end up with a vertically-challenged girlfriend even when I admire taller ones... Maybe coz at some level, a girl who is hovering all over you, tall, is actually intimidating.(oops!!)

How did I get to start the short thing?

Am not that tall, and not in the short league either, and I prefer someone of my size, but shorter always takes the day. I guess it’s inbuilt. I mean, For crisis sake, even ladies love tall, dark and handsome men. I fit the TALL description if she is shorter than me, don't I?

That aside, I realized something the other day when I was chilling with my friends and then a short well-endowed lady passed by. Well, I am not a racist and I have nothing against the fairer (white) race. But I just think that they aren’t as endowed as our original dark belles and the only advantage that have against them is the fairness and the courage to expose some areas we term ‘private’.

Anyways, this vertically-challenged fair skinned lady, she was actually white, happened to be 'endowed' and she actually got me staring.
For a moment I was lost in thought and it took a lot of courage and resilience to not hit or comment on her.

As if that wasn’t enough I noted, to my surprise, that my boys, most of whom we share an opinion on the fairer race were nodding approvingly… that was something now, wasn’t it??
So, I learned then that short is good, if;

-          It came with goodies.
-          It came in a flier wrapper
-          It came well dressed and carried itself with grace
-          It got other boys ogling

Short, fly and beautiful, is amazing! Guess I am still stuck on this flavor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment