IT JUST HAPPENED

When you first crossed my path, and thereafter, you just kept trespassing.

Happens every time you cross my mind.

When am alone and then I realize you are there with me either way.

Question; If you were me, would you know when it happened??

All I know is, I want this to keep happening.

So,

Whenever I wake up next to you, with no make up on and am baffled by your fineness.

Whenever I feel cheated, my heart stolen, but I would gladly still give it away for free.

Whenever I picture our babies; looks, brains and valor all in one.

I won’t let go!

Am lost in this jungle, and am not even trying to find my way home.

If you don’t let me go, we’ll live a day at a time.

Let’s find Nemo together, and make something out of our journey.

No ‘what ifs’ babe, just let the stars guide our way.

Used to be  a cautious man, but now I go with the wind if that’s the same way it blows you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment