HOPELESSLY SO

What else would make one feel this way?

High as a kite at one moment then, low as that rock at the sea bottom the next.

What else would play with your whole body? Mix your hormones, trigger responses you didn’t know existed.

I know. You don’t even understand what I am trying to say here, do you? Just like my so called non-committing friends, you are calling me a hopeless romantic.

It’s more than just than just a feeling. It’s turned to an addictive feeling. It’s the bad mood soon made better by a cup of strong coffee. It’s the nervousness calmed down by a pint of liquor, it’s the adrenaline rapid heartbeat slowed by deep breaths or better even xanax… and the amazing part of it all, is that both the feeling and the drug are because of the same thing.

It’s the chemical that cures its own effect, now tell me anything you know or heard of that does that, except that girl you just won’t get enough of!!

Amazing- yes nature is full of wonders. And I don’t mind accepting I am hopelessly so swept away by it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment