My Blog

Coming up with one was just an idea for so long. I have been toying with that idea for say two years now, all this time I kept going back and forth telling myself to just accept that I am not a writer, let alone a poet.
Maybe I should just stick to reading and commenting on other peoples blogs, but here I am blogging already so, what the hell?
So maybe I should just let you know about it.
1.       The name: whatever you will find here is just my thought intentionally spat out in ink then typeset and thus why not, I thought to myself, name it A BLURT. Davie-Blurts because this is my (davie’s) thoughts Blurted!!

2.       Contents: Blurts! Just that. Plus photos, comments, etc that are either funny, hilarious, lovely and all that plays with my emotions.

3.       Links:
 a). I love me, so links to my sites/ accounts first (facebook, twitter, Google…) 

b). I love fun, links to funny sites and people and their accounts on social networks.

c). lovely amazing stuff, poems, quotes, technology news, newspaper links etc

d). inspiring things and people, music, movies, books the Bible.

e). links of those who ‘bribe’ me (not really) to promote them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment