October; Craving for that ending.

OCTOBER
The tenth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.




Its coming to an end and that gives me a mixture of emotions. I dont know whether to be relieved or be happy.

This month carries the most important dates this far in my life, both good and bad.

It starts here,

12/10
This is the day my dad passed away 7 years ago. He was a great pillar of my life and still is the one person who taught me how to be a man and take care of a family. That was a sad day for me, that October.

21/10
2 years down the line, 9 days from her sweet heart's day, my first love, my Mom passes on. That October took away something so big to me, words could never express how I felt and still feel.
I miss her every second of my life but life has to go on.


30/10
Late 80's. Somewhere in the cold North Rift Valley in Uasin Gishu District hospital, a woman goes into labour.
Tears and Screams down the line, a bouncing baby boy is born, alive and healthy. She cant hide the joy she feels to have him. Its her First born, and always her Baba.
Its the happiest moment of her life, it will be and will always be the happiest moment of his life. 

After all this month brings, some sad and some happy, the end is always happy.
I Celebrate my birthday on this date (31/10), always with the souls of those gone but still with me in spirit and the promise to work my level best to fulfill their wishes and to be happy.

Gone but still with us.

#Rip Madre y Padre

0 comments:

Post a Comment