CAN BAD GET ANY WORSE?


So am trying to defend why am always 'high' (as my friends put it) since I moved into this new room.

First thing you need to know is that this new room is freakin cold. It literally freezes in here, something weird coz it seems to happen only in this particular spot in this tropic nation for reasons still obscure to me.

I have been thinking it may be because the room is at the end of the corridor and with no insulation(read adjacent rooms) on three of its four walls.

Anyway, cold rooms are meant to keep things refrigerated for quite some time but the exact opposite  takes place here. As much as its cold, its not serving its preservative role satisfactorily, and foods and drinks keep going from fresh to bad in record time!

So I decided to change the trend. I adjusted my diet to eating 'bad' foods and drinking their counterparts to sweep em down and this is what I came up with;
- Since bad cant get any worse (or can it?), I will live on fermented diet.

-Fermented foods are rare (except if you are Ethiopian or Eritrean and live on Injera), So my fermented diet will be made of more drinks that Solid foods.

-The easiest fermented foods(read Drinks), including products of these, that are consumed in small quantities and last longer are Frothy, usually Bitter called Beers OR Clear alcoholic fluids simply called spirits.

So now you know how I get 'high' on my new diet, which just happened to solve the problem of the new cold Room.

#ItsThatEasy

0 comments:

Post a Comment