Hush... We're done here!


“Scratch that...

Nobody said you were, 'what was it again?', Oh yes, 'a pathetic example of a human.' Thats what you want me to say, right?
But honestly speaking, looking at things clearly and not bringing ego, pride, macho-ism or pretence to this, do you think you are a good example?

You suck! Let the truth be told. You stink of fakeness, you lie for a living and sometimes you breath peoples air just for the fun of it.

You are pathetic, thats true! Oh, of course you did not want me to say that. You thought that you would come to me and get me on your side, provide a shoulder and let you shed the crocodile tears on my nice shirt. Heck no! Go drown in your tears and hate me now, tomorrow and the days to come.


You don't deserve pity, you need to learn and learn the hard way that some times when people let you step on their toes for so long, they one day get pissed, employ their animal instincts and not only step on your toes but also smear shit on you.

Well, there you go now. The shit just hit the fan and its you turn to feel the pinch, Oh, and smell the stink too!"

#LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment