Until am Ready

Since its up to me, I can make a decision and keep to it.

Of course many will say "I have to" and "it's just part of life and existence". But I refuse to concur.

Ask me about it, and I will answer, without hesitation or second thoughts.

"I don’t want to bring kids into this world if I am not sure they are gong to be OK."

I have had my share of life, and even if I am not an expert, or Ninety for that matter, I am pretty made up on that.

Am happy with what I am right now. I could waste my self to tartters, sleep in a ditch if it came to that and live the way I want. But I cant imagine doing these things with tiny little mouths belonging to cute little innocent beings I just helped bring into this earth waiting dry and open.

 

For all it's worth, I believe in planning and am not blaming anyone for a child who is suffering now. But its obvious that with a little more humanity and common sense it is not fair to them(kids).

To cut a long 'rant' short, "OK" to me just means that I can feed, dress, educate and provide fully for any seed of my loin and I just want to be sure of that before bringing them here.

I would rather my kids to have what I never had, and this doesnt mean I wasnt planed for. It's just what every one lives to see happen and if you understand you will agree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment