MY LONG DISTANCE LOVE


It is you.

It always was you.

Feels like forever.

Coz even before we bumped into each other, we had met.

Before we said,"I like you", we were in love.

Before we believed this was real, we trusted each other.

We were meant to be, it was made above.

I wonder where you came from…

And am not worried what will become of us

We have had the most anyone could ask for.

We can tell each other's moods, good and sad moments just by listening to their voice.

We have had our fights and made up, yet we are still miles apart!

We have kissed, been passionate and slept in each other's embraces this far away.

We have got lots in common and never afraid to share.

And I can't wait for that day…I want to meet you that bad, but that's not all.

That will clear my mind, fill in the missing pieces.

Refine the picture of you in my head.

I keep wondering if that will be it.

Will that be the moment we've all been waiting for?

Will it be the last of you I will see?

Will we gel as we did from a distance or it was a mirage?

Will I even get that kiss for real?

Will that hug be as warm as I dreamt?

I won't mind …I will have seen that heaven sent AT LAST!!

I WILL HAVE MET YOU, ANGEL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment