You, My Heart and My Lifespan

I have a bad crush on you. I think I love you.

I love the way you walk, the sway of your hips.

I am in love with the way you make me stare and look a fool in a crowd.

The way you look at me like you are asking “what are you staring at?”

Am sorry all I see In those eyes is “you like what you are looking at?”


But this isn’t why am jotting this down. It’s the other effect you have on me.

It’s the way you make my heart skip a bit every time I see you.


Now that worried me the first time, I wouldn’t contain the crazy heart beat like I would soon throw it up!

But I read something somewhere and I thought, maybe this crush is working to my good.


There is a possibility that staring at a girls boobs increases a man’s life span’.

Yes, it’s researched, I dont know if it's proven yet.


Of course I want to live longer, so I have decided to keep on enjoying the view. Actually am taking this to another level.

I have to come up with a plan to stare straight even longer every time we meet.

No worries, my mind is already overflowing with crazy ones… like, NO, let’s save this for later!

Anyway all these ideas will earn my heart a few more skips and since every heartbeat skipped is about a second longer life wise, then according to the theory; I get to recover it in the future.

That just means, the longer I stare, the longer time I buy. ‘EUREKA!’

Am risking, I know. But what’s to lose, unless you plan to kill me for staring, your ‘stop this’ and ‘grow up’ wont stop me.

Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment