DEAR WANJIRU; If you can read this post

Dude, am sorry you had to go this way. I know you dint think about it, none of us does coz no one wants to die and this event just shows up, aint no warning when its coming.

But you should have prepared anyway coz u had the doh man. A dude wit doh is always supposed to be ready; get a manager, hire some lawyers and write a will.

You shoulda kept you shit in order. Sorry for the language.

I don’t own much myself. Am just trying to be somebody and so this stuff may not even make sense. But I admired you dawg; you had all Kenyans' respect until your stuff started falling apart. Remember that time you had a 'drama' with your wife and askari? That’s when we thought your shit had started to stink. But you held your head high and resolved your matter, and I respected you more for that.

But then your death just opened a can of worms; fine, each of us has one and we try to keep em closed for crisis sake. How many wives, or are they all mpangos, did you have? Seriously man, with all that moola, you coulda married em all and they would all be happy as co-wives. I’ve seen three come out so far, I hope more aint poppin up soon. Just so you know, Now they all out, fighting over your stuff. See? that’s where the will saves a lot of scuffle. Mostly, I pity the real baby mama and somehow, the other carrying the unborn baby. What story will those kids grow up hearing?

Your mama is in a dilemma dawg. Your daddies, yes daddies, started showing up one after the other and now they are three. I swear they all look somehow like you I don’t know who the real one is, and your momma aint saying shit either. Kenyans are lost.

You know that your burial has been postponed like thrice now, you must have already gotten tired of waiting but am sorry you have to wait some more.

Something just happened again the other day. Your dear mum showed up for your burial meeting with a panga dude. Damn! You got her doing all this stuff. You know she believes its your real wifey(tracey) who killed you, don’t you? Well you do now. Am not sure dude, I hope it’s not true coz this stuff just keeps getting worse.

This is where I ask where @jimmigathu was all this time. I guess your mpango’s room dint have a closet but, he should have hidden hata under the bed!

I miss you man, I miss the victory run and that epic moment when you ran into that Olympic stadie for that gold.

But you had to go. Am sorry we had to know this stuff through your death. I learnt something tho’.

Always be ready. I hope I’ll be.

So long dude, so long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment